Esko School Vision
The Esko School District will provide a personalized learning environment that incorporates best teaching and learning practices and enhanced technology, to maximize every students' preparation for lifelong success.
School Goals for 2014-2019
- The Esko School Board will demonstrate fiscal responsibility by maintaining appropriate cash-flow amounts, prioritizing expenditures and utilizing all funding options while complying with the District's fund balance policy.
- The Esko staff and students will implement a 1:1 computing initiative. This initiative will provide an electronic device for each student in grades 4-12. The District will provide appropriate staff with a matching device and training to increase student achievement.
- The Esko School Administration will review fine arts and co-curricular offerings seeking additional opportunities to build on current academic classes while increasing collaboration between the academic departments at the school and the community at large.
- The District will continue to manage class sizes to provide personalized learning experiences for all Esko students, fostering continued academic excellence.
Other Areas of Emphasis:
* Upgrade the District technology infrastructure to support 21st Century learning opportunities.
*Meet the diverse needs of all learners.
* Administration will recommend staffing patterns and programs that will best meet the needs of a 21st century workforce.
*The District will hire and retain staff members who contribute to District excellence in academics, arts and athletics.