|Parents of all Esko music students are invited to attend the Esko Music Boosters Meetings! Meetings are generally held the first Monday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the band room. This is a great opportunity to get to know the choir and band directors, along with being the place to express your thoughts and ideas as to how to help support the great music programs we have here at Esko! |
Here is just a sampling of how the Esko Music Boosters helps support music in our schools:
• Organize the annual fruit sale – funds are used towards the cost of students’ trips.
• Helped with the purchase of new choir robes.
• Annually award Music Booster Scholarships to graduating Seniors.
• Coordinate the annual Fine Arts Awards Night highlighting the achievement of students in music, theater and art.
• Organized a "Big Band" fundraiser dance featuring Esko's Jazz 1 jazz ensemble.
• Pick up where general funding may not provide.
• PLUS - opportunities to chaperone choir/band trips are offered to "regular" Music Booster attendees!
In general, the Music Boosters provide parental support to the Music Faculty and can make a difference as to the programs offered here at Esko!
If you would like to find out more, please come to one of our meetings or talk with any of the Music Faculty or Music Boosters Board members:
President: Jim Erickson
Vice President: Lisa Stracek
Secretary: Eric Brademan
Treasurer: Lisa Robinson